Started off with a brief discussion of some comments from C. Gordon Olson, and then went to the Licona/Ally debate on the death and resurrection of Christ from 2004. Discussed apologetic methodology differences at the start, and then went into Shabir’s opening presentation. Here’s the program.
- Commentary on Apologetics from a Review of Portions of the Dillahunty/Scrivener Dialogue
- The Dividing Line will be LIVE at 10:30am EST
- KJB Fundy Numerology, Flowers’ Unwanted Child, RNS Opinion Piece on Cone
- Answering Marcus Rogers’ Questions, 2 Thess. 2:15 and Jay Dyer
- Francis Chan and Church History, Leighton Flowers and Romans 3