Another truly eclectic program today. Read the story about J.P. Moreland’s paper at ETS from yesterday about evangelicals being too committed to…the Bible. Had a few comments to make there, for some odd reason. Then I went over the Bauman post, which led us to some discussions about Steve Ray, Robert Sungenis, etc.
- Gender Care, Text and Canon Conference Reviewed
- Two Refutations: Eric Mason (First Hour), Jeffrey Riddle (Last Half Hour)
- The Dividing Line will be LIVE at 4:00pm EST
- Gene Kim, Steven Anderson, TRTrads—and a Word to My Fellow Reformed Believers on the Supernatural
- Radio Free Geneva: DeCalvinizing Romans 8 with Leighton Flowers