An evidently anti-Reformed textual critic has posted a brief criticism of using 1 John 5:1 as a text relevant to the ordo salutis and in particular to the relationship of saving faith and regeneration (though both terms appear in the text). Anyone who knows the identity of this blogger please let me know, I’d be interested in knowing. I have seen his material linked on the Evangelical Textual Criticism list. In any case, here is my response.
- Gender Care, Text and Canon Conference Reviewed
- Two Refutations: Eric Mason (First Hour), Jeffrey Riddle (Last Half Hour)
- Gene Kim, Steven Anderson, TRTrads—and a Word to My Fellow Reformed Believers on the Supernatural
- Radio Free Geneva: DeCalvinizing Romans 8 with Leighton Flowers
- Radio Free Geneva – DeCalvinizing Romans 8:28-30? Tune in at 5pm EDT