An evidently anti-Reformed textual critic has posted a brief criticism of using 1 John 5:1 as a text relevant to the ordo salutis and in particular to the relationship of saving faith and regeneration (though both terms appear in the text). Anyone who knows the identity of this blogger please let me know, I’d be interested in knowing. I have seen his material linked on the Evangelical Textual Criticism list. In any case, here is my response.
- KJB Fundy Numerology, Flowers’ Unwanted Child, RNS Opinion Piece on Cone
- Answering Marcus Rogers’ Questions, 2 Thess. 2:15 and Jay Dyer
- Francis Chan and Church History, Leighton Flowers and Romans 3
- Radio Free Geneva: Soteriology 101, God’s Glory, then the Unbelievable Panel on Theodicy and Grace
- James 3, China, the UK, and the Pope!