I actually chose to start off with my continued response to Bashir Vania’s comments because we were in a section that has high apologetic value, which covered the first 45 minutes. Then we opened the phones, and my, the range of topics was vast! Adam and I sat around yammering about OT textual criticism for a while (at least I enjoyed that). But the one call I want to make sure gets blogged (and hence hopefully will come up in searches) is the call on Matthew 27:46 and whether there was a disruption in the Godhead when Jesus died. I have addressed this before, but it is an important question. Many other topics came up in the 45 minutes worth of calls at the end of the program.
- Commentary on Apologetics from a Review of Portions of the Dillahunty/Scrivener Dialogue
- The Dividing Line will be LIVE at 10:30am EST
- KJB Fundy Numerology, Flowers’ Unwanted Child, RNS Opinion Piece on Cone
- Answering Marcus Rogers’ Questions, 2 Thess. 2:15 and Jay Dyer
- Francis Chan and Church History, Leighton Flowers and Romans 3