Reported on the past week up in Salt Lake City, the witnessing at the Conference, and the two debates and one dialogue as well. Lots of background information and side stories! Then at the end I looked at the result of the “hug heard round the world” in Dallas and the entire mantra of “black forgiveness,” looking at James Cone’s horrific words that seem to be part and parcel of the “woke church,” “…blacks must treasure their hostility, bringing it fully into consciousness as an irreducible quality of their identity” (_Black Theology and Black Power_, p. 144).
- Listening Carefully, Thinking Carefully
- Richard Dawkins and Diane Gaskins: A Study in Seeking Consistency and Fairness
- Radio Free Geneva: Continuing Response to Mike Winger, Focusing on Intercession/Mediation
- Responding to Pastor Mike Winger on Radio Free Geneva
- A Study in Projection: Responding to JD Hall