Reported on the past week up in Salt Lake City, the witnessing at the Conference, and the two debates and one dialogue as well. Lots of background information and side stories! Then at the end I looked at the result of the “hug heard round the world” in Dallas and the entire mantra of “black forgiveness,” looking at James Cone’s horrific words that seem to be part and parcel of the “woke church,” “…blacks must treasure their hostility, bringing it fully into consciousness as an irreducible quality of their identity” (_Black Theology and Black Power_, p. 144).
- Gender Care, Text and Canon Conference Reviewed
- Two Refutations: Eric Mason (First Hour), Jeffrey Riddle (Last Half Hour)
- The Dividing Line will be LIVE at 4:00pm EST
- Gene Kim, Steven Anderson, TRTrads—and a Word to My Fellow Reformed Believers on the Supernatural
- Radio Free Geneva: DeCalvinizing Romans 8 with Leighton Flowers