I won’t be able to do any DL’s while I’m away, so, the next program will be 11/14. Today I went back to the Jerry Vines sermon against Calvinism, part of a series he did, starting with liberals, then covering Calvinists, Charismatics, and those who drink (Drunk, Liberal Charismatic Calvinists, as someone suggested)—don’t you love throwing Reformed theology into that list? So anyway, we did get one phone call toward the end of the program on the nature of the compatibility that exists between God’s will and man’s evil actions. Here’s the program.
- Mormon Understanding of Predestination, Kenneth Copeland at 83, More on Manichaeism and Ken Wilson
- The Dividing Line will be LIVE at 5:00pm EDT
- Thoughts on the New Legacy Standard Bible Project, Ephesians 2:8-9, and Then Phone Calls
- Jeff and James Compete, R. Scott Clark Decalvinizes Me, More of Leighton Flowers and Ken Wilson
- Arresting Pastors, NT Wright Badly Wrong, Ken Wilson Interview Started