We concluded our Radio Free Geneva series in response to Steve Gregg’s comments on Romans 9 (taken, basically, from the Forster/Marsten work from 1974) by playing another almost 30 minutes worth of his presentation, and taking a couple of calls. This program goes long (almost 80 minutes). This should wrap up this particular subject, to be sure.
- Seven Topics on Today’s 1:45 Long Dividing Line
- Radio Free Geneva: Finishing Up John Lennox and John 6, Briefly Enduring Andrew Sluder’s Twisting of Scripture
- A Jumbo-Mega Edition of the Dividing Line (Two Hours 45 Minutes)
- Coming Up on the Dividing Line Today at 3pm EST
- Radio Free Geneva: Augustine and the Early Church, then John Lennox and John 6