As I noted in the previous article, Dan Barker’s attempt to hide the horrifically bad argumentation he presented in his 2007 book Godless failed badly. I promised the video, and here it is (my system is currently cooking along at 162 degrees in the CPU importing the gigabytes of video of the entire debate). I note that it is a meaningless argument to claim that quoting Dan’s book on the topic of the debate is tantamount to changing the topic of the debate to the book itself. For someone who prides himself in his “rational” thinking, the recordings of this debate will provide a large amount of evidence that Dan Barker often abandons the laws of logic in his promotion of the hatred of God.
- Thoughts on Thanksgiving, a Bit More Cone, Matt Hall and CRT
- Brief Thoughts on the Ehrman/Williams Dialogue and the Licona/Howe Dialogue, Then Open Phones
- Go Home, Trans-Madness, Australia Report
- Rhys McKinnon and the War on Words
- The “And” Movement, Abortion, and Social Justice, then Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro, and William Lane Craig