Started off with more reporting on the spiraling insanity and depravity of Western culture expressing itself in open hatred of Christian morality and ethics, especially in the abuse of the term “discrimination.” Then we started to take calls, and, well, though I wanted to get back to the Abdullah Kunde response, the calls kept coming and we filled up the rest of the time with them. Good calls on a wide variety of topics.
- Radio Free Geneva: Finishing Up John Lennox and John 6, Briefly Enduring Andrew Sluder’s Twisting of Scripture
- A Jumbo-Mega Edition of the Dividing Line (Two Hours 45 Minutes)
- Coming Up on the Dividing Line Today at 3pm EST
- Radio Free Geneva: Augustine and the Early Church, then John Lennox and John 6
- Is the Trinity Essential? And Much More