Finished up the “Debacle at Eerdman’s,” listening to the brave young men from IRR doing their best to expose the redefinition of Mormonism by the Mouw/Millet team. Well done, gentlemen—whether Mouw and Millet hear you, God was honored. In any case, finished up the recording of the discussion.
- Radio Free Geneva: Finishing Up John Lennox and John 6, Briefly Enduring Andrew Sluder’s Twisting of Scripture
- A Jumbo-Mega Edition of the Dividing Line (Two Hours 45 Minutes)
- Coming Up on the Dividing Line Today at 3pm EST
- Radio Free Geneva: Augustine and the Early Church, then John Lennox and John 6
- Is the Trinity Essential? And Much More