Dr. White discussed recent upcoming trips to Germany and South Africa; Timothy George’s continued ecumenical attitude toward Roman Catholicism by a recent article in Christianity Today about Pope Francis. His compromise is hard to understand, because Timothy George is not ignorant of church history and historical theology. Dr. White also discussed an article at the “Gay Voices” section at the Huffington Post blog; continued his analysis of Michael Brown’s treatment of Romans 9; and continued reviewing Yusuf Ismail’s arguments in his debate with William Lane Craig.
- Seven Topics on Today’s 1:45 Long Dividing Line
- Radio Free Geneva: Finishing Up John Lennox and John 6, Briefly Enduring Andrew Sluder’s Twisting of Scripture
- A Jumbo-Mega Edition of the Dividing Line (Two Hours 45 Minutes)
- Coming Up on the Dividing Line Today at 3pm EST
- Radio Free Geneva: Augustine and the Early Church, then John Lennox and John 6