Since I am headed for Pryor, Oklahoma, on Thursday, this will be the only DL this week. Did a Jumbo on…well, again, a wide, wide variety of topics. Mainly focused on responding to Yusuf Ismail, but, really, covered a wide range of topics, some really important concepts, such as “demythologizing scholarship” and the like. Did start off with a few comments on the Chris Pinto/William Schnoebelen issue I stumbled over just yesterday, playing a portion of Schnoebelen claiming to have been, yes, a vampire.
- Radio Free Geneva: Finishing Up John Lennox and John 6, Briefly Enduring Andrew Sluder’s Twisting of Scripture
- A Jumbo-Mega Edition of the Dividing Line (Two Hours 45 Minutes)
- Coming Up on the Dividing Line Today at 3pm EST
- Radio Free Geneva: Augustine and the Early Church, then John Lennox and John 6
- Is the Trinity Essential? And Much More