We had another jumbo show today. Dr. White addressed a recent ‘Calvinism Dialogue’ at Southwestern Theological Seminary and the comments made from both sides. While he had hoped to fit in more from Bashir Varnia he decided to keep going with reviewing Jerry Walls’ presentation on calvinism and concluded it.
- A Surprise Dividing Line! John 6:44-45, John 6:65: Exegesis and Application
- Discussing Ken Wilson’s Work, Part 9 – Breaking The Silence of Augustine
- Four Open Phone Calls, A Bit on Thinking Clearly About Numbers, Digging into More from Wilson’s Dissertation
- Bart Ehrman Stuff, then Valentinian Gnosticism
- Discussing Ken Wilson’s Work, Part 8 – Council of Carthage