Lots of answers have been offered to this question of late, but I’d like to offer a “yes and no” answer that goes into a bit more depth. One thing is for certain, the question should force many Christians to consider well just how central the Trinity is to their worship!
- Listening Carefully, Thinking Carefully
- Responding to Pastor Mike Winger on Radio Free Geneva
- Thoughts on Thanksgiving, a Bit More Cone, Matt Hall and CRT
- Brief Thoughts on the Ehrman/Williams Dialogue and the Licona/Howe Dialogue, Then Open Phones
- Bishop Swan’s Racism, Pronouns Matter, Jeffrey Riddle’s Abuse of P46