Since I had travel problems yesterday I decided to sneak one more program in before I (Lord willing) fly out this afternoon. Talked a little about the textual variant at 1 Peter 3:15 and then moved on to the controversy that has arisen regarding the assertion that one must see David as a “rapist” regarding Bathsheba (2 Samuel 11-12, Psalm 51).
- Four Open Phone Calls, Leighton Flowers Says I Only Use “Biased” Sources
- Caesar’s Gold, Augustine Actual Again
- Discussing Ken Wilson’s Work, Part 7 – What If We Rewrite the Stars?
- A Bit More on James 2, Molinism, More Augustine Actual
- Discussing Ken Wilson’s Work, Part 6 – The Depths of Augustine’s Manichaeism