Since I had travel problems yesterday I decided to sneak one more program in before I (Lord willing) fly out this afternoon. Talked a little about the textual variant at 1 Peter 3:15 and then moved on to the controversy that has arisen regarding the assertion that one must see David as a “rapist” regarding Bathsheba (2 Samuel 11-12, Psalm 51).
- Jonathan Merritt Uses Slavery as a Cover for Slander, then Bart Ehrman’s Ideal God
- Quick G3 Report, the NWT, then Open Phones on Lots of Topics
- Commentary on Apologetics from a Review of Portions of the Dillahunty/Scrivener Dialogue
- KJB Fundy Numerology, Flowers’ Unwanted Child, RNS Opinion Piece on Cone
- Answering Marcus Rogers’ Questions, 2 Thess. 2:15 and Jay Dyer