Took the time to go through the entirety of David Allen’s section on Romans 8:32-34 from both of his published books and to interact with his claims regarding particular redemption. Then we moved on (after about an hour) to talk about Doug Wilson, Federal Visionism, and related topics. About 95 minutes today.
- Jonathan Merritt Uses Slavery as a Cover for Slander, then Bart Ehrman’s Ideal God
- Quick G3 Report, the NWT, then Open Phones on Lots of Topics
- Commentary on Apologetics from a Review of Portions of the Dillahunty/Scrivener Dialogue
- KJB Fundy Numerology, Flowers’ Unwanted Child, RNS Opinion Piece on Cone
- Answering Marcus Rogers’ Questions, 2 Thess. 2:15 and Jay Dyer