Had some fun with a new video from Gene Kim, played a new RFG intro, looked a little at Steven Anderson and the TRTrads, delving into issues of textual criticism, the transmission of the text, etc. Then for the last 20 minutes or so transitioned into an important discussion about the supernatural and the life of the Bible-believing, sola scriptura confessing Christian in light of the amazing events in the life of my fellow pastor at Apologia Church, Jeff Durbin. Just over 90 minutes today.
- Jonathan Merritt Uses Slavery as a Cover for Slander, then Bart Ehrman’s Ideal God
- Quick G3 Report, the NWT, then Open Phones on Lots of Topics
- Commentary on Apologetics from a Review of Portions of the Dillahunty/Scrivener Dialogue
- KJB Fundy Numerology, Flowers’ Unwanted Child, RNS Opinion Piece on Cone
- Answering Marcus Rogers’ Questions, 2 Thess. 2:15 and Jay Dyer