As was needed I responded to the slanderous misuse of a video clip by Eric Mason, author of Woke Church, for the first hour or so today, including the playing of the entire context from the July 26, 2016 Dividing Line from which he took his clip. A wide ranging discussion about the woke church, critical theory, identity politics, and the degradation of reason and communication in the church today. Then we looked at the “challenge” Dr. Riddle posted on Tuesday and discussed how Riddle’s diminishment of the importance and value of the “vaunted papyri” in his service of the TR can be validly used against any proper defense of the NT that we would present today. Just under 90 minutes today, and we plan on doing another program tomorrow, same time.
- Thoughts on the New Legacy Standard Bible Project, Ephesians 2:8-9, and Then Phone Calls
- Jeff and James Compete, R. Scott Clark Decalvinizes Me, More of Leighton Flowers and Ken Wilson
- Arresting Pastors, NT Wright Badly Wrong, Ken Wilson Interview Started
- Michael Brown Twitter Contest, More Church History Background
- Psalm 90, and Then a Few Comments on the SBC