As was needed I responded to the slanderous misuse of a video clip by Eric Mason, author of Woke Church, for the first hour or so today, including the playing of the entire context from the July 26, 2016 Dividing Line from which he took his clip. A wide ranging discussion about the woke church, critical theory, identity politics, and the degradation of reason and communication in the church today. Then we looked at the “challenge” Dr. Riddle posted on Tuesday and discussed how Riddle’s diminishment of the importance and value of the “vaunted papyri” in his service of the TR can be validly used against any proper defense of the NT that we would present today. Just under 90 minutes today, and we plan on doing another program tomorrow, same time.
- Jonathan Merritt Uses Slavery as a Cover for Slander, then Bart Ehrman’s Ideal God
- Quick G3 Report, the NWT, then Open Phones on Lots of Topics
- Commentary on Apologetics from a Review of Portions of the Dillahunty/Scrivener Dialogue
- KJB Fundy Numerology, Flowers’ Unwanted Child, RNS Opinion Piece on Cone
- Answering Marcus Rogers’ Questions, 2 Thess. 2:15 and Jay Dyer