Started off with the outrageous, racist rants of “His Grace, the Right Reverend Bishop Talbert Wesley Swan II” (straight from his wikipedia page) and his swinging the club of “white supremacy” at anyone or anything, logic, rationality and truth notwithstanding. Then we considered the advice of the left edge of evangelicalism’s fall into the morass of cultural confusion, this time looking at Preston Sprinkle and J.D. Greear’s “pronoun hospitality.” Then we dove deep into the attempt to impugn (and twist) the witness of papyri manuscript P46 at Ephesians 3:9 by Dr. Jeffrey Riddle in this article. Those of you who normally just listen will really want to watch that section as it is heavily graphic-dependent. Important materials and issues!
- Richard Dawkins and Diane Gaskins: A Study in Seeking Consistency and Fairness
- The Dividing Line will be LIVE at 4:00pm EST
- Refuting Jeffrey Riddle on Ephesians 3:9
- Radio Free Geneva: Continuing Response to Mike Winger, Focusing on Intercession/Mediation
- Responding to Pastor Mike Winger on Radio Free Geneva