I guess inerrancy was the theme in looking at just a few portions of the discussion between Peter Williams and Bart Ehrman on Justin Brierley’s Unbelievable program and then Mike Licona’s discussion with Richard Howe. After that we tried to sneak callers in for the last 15 minutes…and ended up going half an hour, so, 75 minutes total.
- Supreme Court and Churches, Remember that Covid Stuff? Hyper-preterism Debate
- Jude 4 in Response to a Muslim Question, Deepfakes and God’s Law, Social Justice Stuff
- A Surprise Dividing Line! John 6:44-45, John 6:65: Exegesis and Application
- Four Open Phone Calls, A Bit on Thinking Clearly About Numbers, Digging into More from Wilson’s Dissertation
- Bart Ehrman Stuff, then Valentinian Gnosticism