Started off with a discussion of the quandary faced by Rome’s apologists today as they deal with the reality of an unorthodox Pope. Sort of makes their arguments against sola scriptura just a tad vacuous. Then we moved over to looking at the reality that men like Bishop Talbert Swan, who throw around accusations of racism and white supremacy with abandon, are the direct result of the writings and teachings of the father of black theology, James Cone. Spent quite a while reading Cone’s words directly so that everyone can fully understand the depth of the man’s racism, and the extent of the man’s heresy from any meaningfully biblical perspective.
- Richard Dawkins and Diane Gaskins: A Study in Seeking Consistency and Fairness
- The Dividing Line will be LIVE at 4:00pm EST
- Radio Free Geneva: Continuing Response to Mike Winger, Focusing on Intercession/Mediation
- Responding to Pastor Mike Winger on Radio Free Geneva
- A Study in Projection: Responding to JD Hall