Started off with a discussion of the quandary faced by Rome’s apologists today as they deal with the reality of an unorthodox Pope. Sort of makes their arguments against sola scriptura just a tad vacuous. Then we moved over to looking at the reality that men like Bishop Talbert Swan, who throw around accusations of racism and white supremacy with abandon, are the direct result of the writings and teachings of the father of black theology, James Cone. Spent quite a while reading Cone’s words directly so that everyone can fully understand the depth of the man’s racism, and the extent of the man’s heresy from any meaningfully biblical perspective.
- Jonathan Merritt Uses Slavery as a Cover for Slander, then Bart Ehrman’s Ideal God
- Quick G3 Report, the NWT, then Open Phones on Lots of Topics
- Commentary on Apologetics from a Review of Portions of the Dillahunty/Scrivener Dialogue
- KJB Fundy Numerology, Flowers’ Unwanted Child, RNS Opinion Piece on Cone
- Answering Marcus Rogers’ Questions, 2 Thess. 2:15 and Jay Dyer