Started off looking at the comments of Richard Dawkins from his relatively new book, Outgrowing God, wherein he demonstrates a fundamental unwillingness to accurately represent the object of his disdain, that being Christianity. Then we began looking at Diane Gaskins’ article attacking Rosaria Butterfield. We will continue that analysis on the next program.
- Jonathan Merritt Uses Slavery as a Cover for Slander, then Bart Ehrman’s Ideal God
- Quick G3 Report, the NWT, then Open Phones on Lots of Topics
- Commentary on Apologetics from a Review of Portions of the Dillahunty/Scrivener Dialogue
- KJB Fundy Numerology, Flowers’ Unwanted Child, RNS Opinion Piece on Cone
- Answering Marcus Rogers’ Questions, 2 Thess. 2:15 and Jay Dyer