Covered a wide variety of things including a little bit about the miracle of baby August, possible conversations with family members over Christmas regarding the Bible (taking from Sye’s debate with Matt Dillahunty), and a brief discussion of Pope Francis’ comments concerning Mary as co-redemptrix with Christ. We plan on doing programs on Wednesday and Friday as well.
- Supreme Court and Churches, Remember that Covid Stuff? Hyper-preterism Debate
- Jude 4 in Response to a Muslim Question, Deepfakes and God’s Law, Social Justice Stuff
- A Surprise Dividing Line! John 6:44-45, John 6:65: Exegesis and Application
- Four Open Phone Calls, A Bit on Thinking Clearly About Numbers, Digging into More from Wilson’s Dissertation
- Bart Ehrman Stuff, then Valentinian Gnosticism