Started off looking at texts like Isaiah 7:14, 9:6, and Micah 5:2 relating to prophetic utterances concerning the Incarnation of the Son. Then moved over to 2 Timothy 4 and Paul’s experience at the end of his life with Alexander the Coppersmith and others. Our plan is to do a third program this week, on Friday, at 11am. Join us then!
- Radio Free Geneva: Finishing Up John Lennox and John 6, Briefly Enduring Andrew Sluder’s Twisting of Scripture
- A Jumbo-Mega Edition of the Dividing Line (Two Hours 45 Minutes)
- Coming Up on the Dividing Line Today at 3pm EST
- Radio Free Geneva: Augustine and the Early Church, then John Lennox and John 6
- Is the Trinity Essential? And Much More