Started off with some exciting news about the upcoming Rome/Israel/Athens/Ephesus cruise in September (see the previous article here on the blog). Then we looked briefly at Jemar Tisby’s comment about James Cone before looking at a very, very odd piece from Facebook identifying Yahweh as Satan (yes, Marcion still prowls the earth). Then we got into the heart of the program by looking at a recent video by Jay Dyer on why he is no longer a Protestant. I challenged the Reformed in the audience to really know what they believe so that they can recognize these kinds of arguments. Lots of reading recommendations provided as well. Get a deep seat in the saddle for this one!
- Jonathan Merritt Uses Slavery as a Cover for Slander, then Bart Ehrman’s Ideal God
- Quick G3 Report, the NWT, then Open Phones on Lots of Topics
- Commentary on Apologetics from a Review of Portions of the Dillahunty/Scrivener Dialogue
- KJB Fundy Numerology, Flowers’ Unwanted Child, RNS Opinion Piece on Cone
- Answering Marcus Rogers’ Questions, 2 Thess. 2:15 and Jay Dyer