Nearly two hours on the program today (not live streamed due to our computer issues), first hour in response and review of the Francis Chan clip that surfaced yesterday about the Supper and church history, the second hour in response to Leighton Flowers and Romans 3.
- Radio Free Geneva: Finishing Up John Lennox and John 6, Briefly Enduring Andrew Sluder’s Twisting of Scripture
- A Jumbo-Mega Edition of the Dividing Line (Two Hours 45 Minutes)
- Coming Up on the Dividing Line Today at 3pm EST
- Peckham v. Oord: When You Lose All Biblical Balance
- Radio Free Geneva: Augustine and the Early Church, then John Lennox and John 6