Nearly two hours on the program today (not live streamed due to our computer issues), first hour in response and review of the Francis Chan clip that surfaced yesterday about the Supper and church history, the second hour in response to Leighton Flowers and Romans 3.
- Jonathan Merritt Uses Slavery as a Cover for Slander, then Bart Ehrman’s Ideal God
- Quick G3 Report, the NWT, then Open Phones on Lots of Topics
- Commentary on Apologetics from a Review of Portions of the Dillahunty/Scrivener Dialogue
- KJB Fundy Numerology, Flowers’ Unwanted Child, RNS Opinion Piece on Cone
- Answering Marcus Rogers’ Questions, 2 Thess. 2:15 and Jay Dyer