Had to get the silly stuff out of the way first, so we looked at Andrew Sluder’s “KJB Numerology” where he uses verse numbers and their position in the Bible to prove its inspiration. Then we got serious and read through a Soteriology 101 article and dealt with its man-centeredness. Finished off with an RNS opinion piece that alleged that James Cone’s heresy really isn’t heresy, it is all about white power. Also had some further information about the Rome/Israel cruise and associated excursions.
- Jonathan Merritt Uses Slavery as a Cover for Slander, then Bart Ehrman’s Ideal God
- Quick G3 Report, the NWT, then Open Phones on Lots of Topics
- Commentary on Apologetics from a Review of Portions of the Dillahunty/Scrivener Dialogue
- Answering Marcus Rogers’ Questions, 2 Thess. 2:15 and Jay Dyer
- Francis Chan and Church History, Leighton Flowers and Romans 3