Had to get the silly stuff out of the way first, so we looked at Andrew Sluder’s “KJB Numerology” where he uses verse numbers and their position in the Bible to prove its inspiration. Then we got serious and read through a Soteriology 101 article and dealt with its man-centeredness. Finished off with an RNS opinion piece that alleged that James Cone’s heresy really isn’t heresy, it is all about white power. Also had some further information about the Rome/Israel cruise and associated excursions.
- Radio Free Geneva: Finishing Up John Lennox and John 6, Briefly Enduring Andrew Sluder’s Twisting of Scripture
- A Jumbo-Mega Edition of the Dividing Line (Two Hours 45 Minutes)
- Coming Up on the Dividing Line Today at 3pm EST
- Peckham v. Oord: When You Lose All Biblical Balance
- I Expected This Much Earlier