Used the comments made by Matt Dillahunty and Glen Scrivener on the Unbelievable program as a platform for a discussion of apologetic methodology and application today on the program, going just under 90 minutes. This included definitions of presuppositionalism as well as a short discussion of slavery in the Bible as well. Last program till next week due to the G3 Conference in Atlanta. See you all there!
- Jonathan Merritt Uses Slavery as a Cover for Slander, then Bart Ehrman’s Ideal God
- Quick G3 Report, the NWT, then Open Phones on Lots of Topics
- KJB Fundy Numerology, Flowers’ Unwanted Child, RNS Opinion Piece on Cone
- Answering Marcus Rogers’ Questions, 2 Thess. 2:15 and Jay Dyer
- Francis Chan and Church History, Leighton Flowers and Romans 3