Responded to the following slander from Jonathan Merritt, provided the context, etc., and discussed a great deal (nearly an hour) on slavery, historical contexts, Biblical interpretation, etc., and the fact that, basically, you just aren’t allowed to let the Bible speak for itself any longer. Then looked at Bart Ehrman’s 2017 Christmas thoughts with a focus upon the “God of Christmas” he presented.
- Radio Free Geneva: Finishing Up John Lennox and John 6, Briefly Enduring Andrew Sluder’s Twisting of Scripture
- A Jumbo-Mega Edition of the Dividing Line (Two Hours 45 Minutes)
- Coming Up on the Dividing Line Today at 3pm EST
- Radio Free Geneva: Augustine and the Early Church, then John Lennox and John 6
- Is the Trinity Essential? And Much More