Responded to the following slander from Jonathan Merritt, provided the context, etc., and discussed a great deal (nearly an hour) on slavery, historical contexts, Biblical interpretation, etc., and the fact that, basically, you just aren’t allowed to let the Bible speak for itself any longer. Then looked at Bart Ehrman’s 2017 Christmas thoughts with a focus upon the “God of Christmas” he presented.
- Supreme Court and Churches, Remember that Covid Stuff? Hyper-preterism Debate
- Jude 4 in Response to a Muslim Question, Deepfakes and God’s Law, Social Justice Stuff
- A Surprise Dividing Line! John 6:44-45, John 6:65: Exegesis and Application
- Four Open Phone Calls, A Bit on Thinking Clearly About Numbers, Digging into More from Wilson’s Dissertation
- Bart Ehrman Stuff, then Valentinian Gnosticism