Had a little fun at the start of the program with a bit of KJV Only fundamentalism, talked a little bit about the left’s promises in a campaign season, and spent the majority of the time responding to Trent Horne’s “rebuttal” of Jeff Durbin’s sermon on sola scriptura. Was going to get to some more Jay Dyer material on the same subject, but didn’t. Hope to on the next program.
- Radio Free Geneva: Finishing Up John Lennox and John 6, Briefly Enduring Andrew Sluder’s Twisting of Scripture
- A Jumbo-Mega Edition of the Dividing Line (Two Hours 45 Minutes)
- Coming Up on the Dividing Line Today at 3pm EST
- Peckham v. Oord: When You Lose All Biblical Balance
- Radio Free Geneva: Augustine and the Early Church, then John Lennox and John 6