The title for today’s program came from Rich. Blame him. Started off talking about the quotation I had posted on Facebook and all the guesses—none of which were right. The quotation was from Dr. Yasir Qadhi, so I fleshed that out as far as worldviews, evangelism, apologetics, etc. Then we discussed the wishful effort to “orthodoxicize” Martin Luther King’s views on the resurrection of Christ, as well as some comments made by a Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary (SEBTS) professor about James Cone. Introduced a new phrase, “virtue twerking,” then spent the longest period of time analysing a 3:18 long video from Reasonable Faith (William Lane Craig) on “What About Those Who Never Hear?” (found here). Finally finished up with a few more minutes of response to Jay Dyer on the topic of sola scriptura. 90 minutes today!
- Radio Free Geneva: Finishing Up John Lennox and John 6, Briefly Enduring Andrew Sluder’s Twisting of Scripture
- A Jumbo-Mega Edition of the Dividing Line (Two Hours 45 Minutes)
- Coming Up on the Dividing Line Today at 3pm EST
- Peckham v. Oord: When You Lose All Biblical Balance
- I Expected This Much Earlier