Started off with a new Reasonable Faith video featuring William Lane Craig and the question “Is the Trinity Essential?” Half an hour on that one. Then we looked at Bart Ehrman’s claims about Jesus, heaven and hell, another half hour. Then we picked up a few topics, including Pete Buttigieg, a guy named Dave Barnhart, rapper Flame’s conversion to Lutheranism, and Trent Horne’s question about the origin of sin in Calvinist thought. 90 minutes!
- Radio Free Geneva: Finishing Up John Lennox and John 6, Briefly Enduring Andrew Sluder’s Twisting of Scripture
- A Jumbo-Mega Edition of the Dividing Line (Two Hours 45 Minutes)
- Coming Up on the Dividing Line Today at 3pm EST
- Peckham v. Oord: When You Lose All Biblical Balance
- I Expected This Much Earlier