Two very different portions of a more than 90 minute program today! First we got back to John Lennox’s book, Determined to Believe and its attempt to deal with John 6. We spent most of our time here, as it is invaluable to see how tradition can impact and, in a few places, completely overthrow the direct content of the text itself. Then after more than an hour we moved, briefly, to listening to a video from IFB, KJV Only preacher Andrew Sluder, “Calvinism is HOGWASH,” where we learned that we are only partly saved, and we are not adopted as the sons and daughters of God “until the rapture,” and a few other only semi-humorous things.
- Mormon Understanding of Predestination, Kenneth Copeland at 83, More on Manichaeism and Ken Wilson
- The Dividing Line will be LIVE at 5:00pm EDT
- Thoughts on the New Legacy Standard Bible Project, Ephesians 2:8-9, and Then Phone Calls
- Jeff and James Compete, R. Scott Clark Decalvinizes Me, More of Leighton Flowers and Ken Wilson
- Arresting Pastors, NT Wright Badly Wrong, Ken Wilson Interview Started