Ran through some quick discussions of a few topics in the first half hour, and then took calls in the second. Covered a few Francis the Marxist stories, and then looked briefly at Ken Wilson’s anti-Calvinist polemic (dressed up as a work of history), The Foundation of Augustinian-Calvinism. Then pointed folks to a new resource for Qur’an studies, Fadel Soliman’s Bridges’ Translation of the Ten Qira’at of the Noble Quran. Went to the phones with calls on teaching teens apologetics, church history, reaching Mormons, etc.
- A Surprise Dividing Line! John 6:44-45, John 6:65: Exegesis and Application
- Four Open Phone Calls, A Bit on Thinking Clearly About Numbers, Digging into More from Wilson’s Dissertation
- Bart Ehrman Stuff, then Valentinian Gnosticism
- Lightfoot in Chicago Then A Helpful Introduction to the Gnostic Creation Myth
- Four Open Phone Calls, Leighton Flowers Says I Only Use “Biased” Sources