Spent 20 minutes noting that in a Darwinian world, Covid-19 is a moral good. Listen and think it through. Then we did 140 minutes of response to Dr. David Allen’s three-part response to our discussion of Romans 8:31-34. This goes deeply into the “Provisionist” perspective and its elevation of “believer” to the ultimate status of determination of all things in Christian soteriology. But we did not finish our review, so we will continue on Friday!
- Mormon Understanding of Predestination, Kenneth Copeland at 83, More on Manichaeism and Ken Wilson
- The Dividing Line will be LIVE at 5:00pm EDT
- Thoughts on the New Legacy Standard Bible Project, Ephesians 2:8-9, and Then Phone Calls
- Jeff and James Compete, R. Scott Clark Decalvinizes Me, More of Leighton Flowers and Ken Wilson
- Arresting Pastors, NT Wright Badly Wrong, Ken Wilson Interview Started