Started with a little video that Apologia Studios put together (thanks to Carman and Isaac) of Jeff and I competing in the apologists’ bracket, and then looked at a tweet from R. Scott Clark kicking me out of Reformedville (well, nothing overly new there), before moving back to the 2018 interview with Leighton Flowers and Ken Wilson. Last program for the week as I need to go help my daughter and her family move to Phoenix (yay!). Back, Lord willing, on Monday.
- A Surprise Dividing Line! John 6:44-45, John 6:65: Exegesis and Application
- Four Open Phone Calls, A Bit on Thinking Clearly About Numbers, Digging into More from Wilson’s Dissertation
- Bart Ehrman Stuff, then Valentinian Gnosticism
- Lightfoot in Chicago Then A Helpful Introduction to the Gnostic Creation Myth
- Four Open Phone Calls, Leighton Flowers Says I Only Use “Biased” Sources