Talked a bit about the announcement from Master’s that they are going to be putting out (and soon) the Legacy Standard Bible, an update/revision of the (I assume) 1995 NASB. Some thoughts on some of the unique elements of the translation. Then we talked a bit about what the “gift” is in Ephesians 2:8-9, and then took calls on a variety of topics, including presuppositionalism.
- A Surprise Dividing Line! John 6:44-45, John 6:65: Exegesis and Application
- Four Open Phone Calls, A Bit on Thinking Clearly About Numbers, Digging into More from Wilson’s Dissertation
- Bart Ehrman Stuff, then Valentinian Gnosticism
- Lightfoot in Chicago Then A Helpful Introduction to the Gnostic Creation Myth
- Four Open Phone Calls, Leighton Flowers Says I Only Use “Biased” Sources