Answered an audience question from an old friend about how to handle differences in the pastoral staff on the issue of textual critical theory, and then got back into the Flowers/Wilson debate. Had to explain a few more things about Manichaeism that are, well, somewhat adult in their orientation, so keep that in mind. Will be on Chris Arnzen’s Iron Sharpens Iron broadcast for two hours tomorrow, so, no program, but we will be back Thursday and Friday!
- A Surprise Dividing Line! John 6:44-45, John 6:65: Exegesis and Application
- Four Open Phone Calls, A Bit on Thinking Clearly About Numbers, Digging into More from Wilson’s Dissertation
- Bart Ehrman Stuff, then Valentinian Gnosticism
- Lightfoot in Chicago Then A Helpful Introduction to the Gnostic Creation Myth
- Four Open Phone Calls, Leighton Flowers Says I Only Use “Biased” Sources