Two hour long program today (penance for messing up yesterday) covering an Islamic poem for Christians, Pope Francis talking like a universalist (again), John Calvin on predestination and election, and then a deep dive into Manichaeism and Ken Wilson’s “DUPIED” concept. Enjoy!
- A Surprise Dividing Line! John 6:44-45, John 6:65: Exegesis and Application
- Four Open Phone Calls, A Bit on Thinking Clearly About Numbers, Digging into More from Wilson’s Dissertation
- Bart Ehrman Stuff, then Valentinian Gnosticism
- Lightfoot in Chicago Then A Helpful Introduction to the Gnostic Creation Myth
- Four Open Phone Calls, Leighton Flowers Says I Only Use “Biased” Sources