No, I am not entering a Really Cool Garage Band competition. Today’s 100 minute long DL starts off with ol’ Paula White buzzing around the stage telling us about bees—you just have to watch. Then we look at something OTHER THAN Ken Wilson’s dissertation, this time his views on James 2 and…Augustine! Yes, poor Augustine takes it on the chin again from Ken Wilson. We spent a good bit of time in the text today, and then watched and listened to Wilson discussing an upcoming article on Augustine and James 2.
- A Surprise Dividing Line! John 6:44-45, John 6:65: Exegesis and Application
- Discussing Ken Wilson’s Work, Part 9 – Breaking The Silence of Augustine
- Four Open Phone Calls, A Bit on Thinking Clearly About Numbers, Digging into More from Wilson’s Dissertation
- Bart Ehrman Stuff, then Valentinian Gnosticism
- Discussing Ken Wilson’s Work, Part 8 – Council of Carthage