Today on the program we extended our sympathies to RZIM and the family of Ravi Zacharias. We likewise extended our congratulations to Kofi Abu-Boahen and his wife on the birth of his son Gareth Kwabena. Then we moved back to James 2:14, specifically, and looked closely at the question, “Can that faith save him?” in light of the “free grace” viewpoint. Then we took at look at a seven year old Q&A from William Lane Craig on the topic of Molinism before investing the last portion of the program in more “Augustine Actual” texts from Ken Wilson’s dissertation, including, right toward the end, an examination of Philippians 1:29 and its testimony to faith being part of the work of God in the believer.
- A Surprise Dividing Line! John 6:44-45, John 6:65: Exegesis and Application
- Discussing Ken Wilson’s Work, Part 9 – Breaking The Silence of Augustine
- Four Open Phone Calls, A Bit on Thinking Clearly About Numbers, Digging into More from Wilson’s Dissertation
- Bart Ehrman Stuff, then Valentinian Gnosticism
- Discussing Ken Wilson’s Work, Part 8 – Council of Carthage