We started off with four phone calls on various topics from around the country, and then listened to some comments from Leighton Flowers insisting that I never use unbiased sources in my response to Ken Wilson. Then we had a little church history discussion before signing off for the week. About 84 minutes or so.
- A Surprise Dividing Line! John 6:44-45, John 6:65: Exegesis and Application
- Discussing Ken Wilson’s Work, Part 9 – Breaking The Silence of Augustine
- Four Open Phone Calls, A Bit on Thinking Clearly About Numbers, Digging into More from Wilson’s Dissertation
- Bart Ehrman Stuff, then Valentinian Gnosticism
- Discussing Ken Wilson’s Work, Part 8 – Council of Carthage