Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Ethnic Gnostics, Slanderous Cultists, Secret Enemies—Oh My!James White, , Christian Worldview, General Apologetics
Tuesday morning at 11am MST, 2pm EDT, I will be addressing the events of the past few days on...
Canada’s Official Rejection of Christ’s Claims: Bill C4James White, , Christian Worldview, Homosexuality, Pastoral Theology, Persecution, Post-Evangelicalism, The Dividing Line
Dr. Joe Boot of the Ezra Institute in Canada joined me for a powerful hour of discussion about the...
An Open Letter to Dr. Lee CarterJames White, , Christian Worldview
Dear Dr. Carter: I have had the privilege of teaching for the past sixteen years, and am thankful for...
Conclusion to the Sola Scriptura Series: Apostolic Tradition and Canon IssuesJames White, , Christian Worldview, Exegesis, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
I managed to resist the temptation to do the “politics talk” and finished up the introduction to sola scriptura today...
Get Ready: Two and a Half Hour Long Dividing LineJames White, , Christian Worldview, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Gospel/Jesus Studies, Islam, Reformed Apologetics, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
There were three major topics on the DL today (after the opening discussion of some urgent situations where the...
The Madness of Secularism, the Goodness of God’s LawJames White, , Abortion, Christian Worldview, General Apologetics, Homosexuality, Racialism, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
One hour show today starting off listening to the moral insanity of a “law professor” moving from that into...
Theology Matters at Gate A24James White, , Christian Worldview, Islam
When I hear of the death of my fellow believers at the hands of Muslim militants around the world,...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized