Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Debate: Is the Bible True? John Dominic Crossan, Seattle, Washington, 8/27/2005James White, , Debate, The Dividing Line
James White debates John Dominic Crossan (co-founder of The Jesus Seminar), on the vital subject of how we are...
Debate: Is Jesus God? Patrick Navas, 11/25/2011James White, , Debate
https://youtu.be/pRJsLJRYG9M Part 1 https://youtu.be/f_MgTS9mDZA Part 2
“White Nature,” the 1946 Lie, Jimmy AkinJames White, , Christian Worldview, Church Fathers, Church History, Debate, General Apologetics, Homosexuality, Post-Evangelicalism, Racialism, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
Three main topics today on a 75 minute edition of the Dividing Line: first, asking what Danny Akin, President...
Road Trip Dividing Line #1!James White, , Christian Worldview, Church Fathers, Church History, Debate, Islam, Post-Evangelicalism, Racialism, The Dividing Line
I can’t tell you how long I’ve been dreaming about today! I am on day #1 of 22 on...
Debate: The Bondage of the Will, Dr. Steve Blakemore, Deep South Regional Founders Conference, 1/13/2011James White, , Debate, Reformed Apologetics
The classic debate on God’s sovereign autonomy or man’s libertarian free will. Dr. James White argues for the sovereign...
Being Reformed, Provisionism in Rome, Aquinas in GenevaJames White, , Christian Worldview, Church History, Debate, General Apologetics, Persecution, Personal, Post-Evangelicalism, Provisionism, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Covered a range of items today but mainly looked at comments from the Provisionists on the nature of grace,...
Debate: Did Mary Have Other Children? Gerry Matatics, Salt Lake City, Utah, 10/4/2003James White, , Debate, The Dividing Line
James White and Gerry Matatics debate the question ‘Did Mary Have Other Children?’ on October 4, 2003 at the...
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
- Road Trip Schedule – December 2 – 4, 2022 – The Trinity – Covenant of Grace Church, 1111 Muegge Road, St Charles, Missouri
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized