Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Road Tripping in El PasoJames White, , Christian Worldview, Debate, King James Onlyism, Persecution, Post-Evangelicalism, Roman Catholicism, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
I’m sort of in El Paso (but not quite), with one more stop tomorrow night before I get home....
Debate: Was Jesus Crucified? Sami Zaatari, Trinity Road Chapel, South London, 9/19/2012James White, , Debate
https://youtu.be/YkrAKTQPUXc https://youtu.be/zunt0OaDt34 https://youtu.be/kYJ6w4HR0uY https://youtu.be/q3jKn5UYC9o
Responding to the ERLC on Religious Exemptions, Creating Variants, Hank Hanegraaff and Church HistoryRich Pierce, , Church Fathers, Church History, Debate, Eastern Orthodoxy, Persecution, Personal, Post-Evangelicalism, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line, Uncategorized
Split the show in two, first half hour dealing with religious exemptions, the ERLC article on the topic, vaxxonlyism...
Debate: What Did Jesus Preach – Christianity or Islam? Ayoob Karim, South Africa, 8/23/2019Chris Whisonant, , Debate, Islam
On August 23, 2019, Mr. Ayoob Karim and Dr. James R. White participated in a debate in South Africa....
Debate: Does the Bible Misquote Jesus? Bart Erhman, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 1/21/2009James White, , Debate
This Really Isn’t HardJames White, , Debate, TROnlyism
On July 28th I commented on the Dividing Line about an invitation to do a debate with Dr. Jeffrey...
Identity Christianity, Brandon Tatum and the Deity of ChristJames White, , Abortion, Christian Worldview, Debate, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Gospel/Jesus Studies, Jehovah's Witnesses, Post-Evangelicalism, Racialism, The Dividing Line
Started off looking at the call for “discipline” of anyone who would dare to point out the completely appropriate,...
Thinking Presuppositionally, Brandan Robertson and Chris FisherJames White, , Christian Worldview, Debate, Exegesis, Homosexuality, Open Theism, Post-Evangelicalism, Provisionism, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
How do we think presuppositionally? Today we took at look at two issues, one with Brandan Robertson and his...
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
- Road Trip Schedule – December 2 – 4, 2022 – The Trinity – Covenant of Grace Church, 1111 Muegge Road, St Charles, Missouri