Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Roadtrip DL #2: A&O Seminary Study ContinuesJames White, , Christian Worldview, Church History, Debate, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
We had a problem getting things to work back home and had to restart, but we go through a...
Road Trip DL from VirginiaJames White, , Debate, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Started off with a little ministry report from the G3 Conference and my time in Pennsylvania. Then we talked...
Trinity vs. Tawheed: James White & Jake BrancatellaJames White, , Debate, General Apologetics, Islam, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
A one hour forty minute Christian/Muslim debate on a key and important issue.
Trent Horn Continued, Debate Issues, Irenaeus and Church HistoryJames White, , Church Fathers, Church History, Debate, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
Continued our response to Trent Horn’s “Protestant Distortions of Church History” lecture from 2019, delving into the Didache, priesthood,...
Debate: Was the New Testament Reliably Transmitted from its Authors? Adnan Rashid, London, 9/24/2012James White, , Debate
Debate: Is The Roman Catholic Priesthood Biblical & Ancient? Fr. Mitch Pacwa, Long Island, New York, 5/22/2003James White, , Debate, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
James White and Fr. Mitchell Pacwa debate the validity of the Roman Priesthood.
Lots of Topics to Finish the Week!James White, , Abortion, Christian Worldview, Church History, Debate, General Apologetics, Homosexuality, Offense, Personal, Post-Evangelicalism, Racialism, Reformed Baptist Issues, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters, TROnlyism
Zoomed through a ton of stuff on Covid-19, attacks on religious liberty, the big tech censorship at the start...
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
- Road Trip Schedule – December 2 – 4, 2022 – The Trinity – Covenant of Grace Church, 1111 Muegge Road, St Charles, Missouri
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized