Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
On Roger Perkins’ Lexical Fallacies in his Oneness Debate with James WhiteDr. Alan Kurschner, , Exegesis
My aim here is not to explain so much the significance of his fallacies, since Dr. White bring that...
Radio Free Geneva: Atheists, William Lane Craig, Warren McGrewJames White, , Atheism, Christian Worldview, Debate, Exegesis, Open Theism, Provisionism, Reformed Apologetics
We did our first Radio Free Geneva in the AOMax studio today, looking first at a debate with an...
A Commonly Repeated Exegetical ErrorJames White, , Exegesis
One of the more prominent denizens of the theological blogosphere is a man named Perry Robinson. Today he posted...
Aquinas as a Commentator, Doing “Theological Exegesis” on Matthew 24:36James White, , Church Fathers, Church History, Debate, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line, Thomism
Looked at some claims about Aquinas by Norm Geisler, including a quick look at John 13:19, and then started...
Just Open Phones for 75 Minutes on the Dividing Line TodayJames White, , Atheism, Christian Worldview, Church History, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Godly Disciplines, Homosexuality, Pauline Studies, Post-Evangelicalism, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Just opened the phones and covered all sorts of topics like the Trinity, eternal generation of the Son, prayer,...
The Negation Idiom: Part IJames White, , Exegesis
So then it not on the man who wills or the man who runs, but on God...
Book Review: Williams’ Hebrew Syntax, 3rd ed.Dr. Alan Kurschner, , Exegesis
John Beckman, who is a graduate of Gordon-Conwell and a PhD student at Harvard has recently revised and expanded...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized