Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
- James White, , Debate, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Spent nearly two hours in the AOMax studio today diving into the issues surrounding the proper translation and understanding...
Psalm 22: Michael Brown and James White Examine This Messianic Psalm in Light of Jewish and Muslim PolemicsJames White, , Exegesis, General Apologetics, Gospel/Jesus Studies, Islam, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
I am deeply thankful to Michael Brown for joining us yet again on a very, very busy day for...
- James White, , Christian Worldview, Church History, Exegesis, Islam, King James Onlyism, Oneness Pentecostalism, Persecution, Reformed Apologetics, Reformed Baptist Issues, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line, Uncategorized
Covered about half an hour of “topics” from the Ebionites to current discussions of “insanity,” and then we went...
- James White, , Exegesis
And the evening sermon:
- James White, , Exegesis, General Apologetics, Islam, King James Onlyism, Personal, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, Simply Silly, The Dividing Line
Covered a pretty wide range today, starting with Mike O’Fallon talking about the upcoming Reformation Tour in Europe in...
- James White, , Atheism, Christian Worldview, Exegesis, Post-Evangelicalism, Racialism, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Started off reading a comment from Dr. James Lindsay about Critical Race Theory and the concept of “reconciliation,” and...
- James White, , CBGM, Exegesis, General Apologetics, King James Onlyism, Radio Free Geneva, Reformed Apologetics, Reformed Baptist Issues, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line
Did a 100 minute Radio Free Geneva today, looking at the arguments from an NIFB pastor in the Philippines...
- Alan E. Kurschner, , Exegesis
At the Jesus Bible Institute in Eau Claire Wisconsin, registration is open for Introduction to Biblical Interpretation (IN100). It...
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues