Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Platt Prays for President Trump, TR Advocates Create Textual MythologyJames White, , Exegesis, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line
Tried to do a live DL from up here in Flagstaff, Arizona. Worked for a bit, then would stop...
Micro-Aggression Worship Songs, Tweets from the MLK50 Conference, Ehrman on the Gospel Writers, Open PhonesJames White, , Christian Worldview, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Gospel/Jesus Studies, Mormonism, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Covered a number of odd things coming out of the MLK50 Conference, including a “worship song” that included the...
A Jumbo Mega Dividing Line—If That Makes SenseJames White, , Christian Worldview, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Islam, Personal, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Three sections to today’s 2 hour, 20 minute long program: first, we responded to Jacob Prasch’s reply to last...
Paula White and the Bees, Ken Wilson Pumps Up the DeadJames White, , Church Fathers, Church History, Exegesis, Pastoral Theology, Provisionism, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
No, I am not entering a Really Cool Garage Band competition. Today’s 100 minute long DL starts off with...
Ignatius and Church History, Andy Stanley, Ravi Zacharias, Epistemology, 1 Corinthians 1:18ffJames White, , Christian Worldview, Exegesis, General Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Went just over 90 minutes today on the program, wandering about a bit at the start on church history...
Romans 9 Transcript (Part I of II)James White, , Exegesis
One of our regular DL listeners, justrozie, transcribed my exegesis of Romans 9, and Algo proof-read it, so I...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized