Man, I am truly sick of nuttiness. I will keep this very, very brief.
- I had promoted DR for years, even when I started to hear complaints about their service, and thought, until late May of this year, that we were “on the same page.”
- Even when RS responded to me in a completely improper way, I did not speak of it publicly (May/June).
- RS first decided to go public in his defense of NPism and attacks on me. I simply refuted his assertions (without colorful metaphors). He apologized, I thought it was over.
- 9/14 RS e-mailed me, quoting Owen and getting personal. I ignored it.
- Last Friday someone quoted the section in the review of The God Who Justifies alleging it does not contain exegesis but “theologizing.” I rebutted this on the blog.
- E-mails exchanged, including accusation that I am to blame for the demise of DR while I am speaking in Oklahoma. “Julie” from the DR fires off nasty note attacking myself, Phil Johnson, and Steve Camp.
- I do the DL and respond to both RS and Julie.
- Follow up e-mails blame me for all ills at DR.
Obviously, this is a no-win situation. There’s the chronology, I leave it to the Lord to judge. I’m moving on.